We built the “Stay-At-Home Arrangement Helper” to help our families during the COVID-19 pandemic. If you have recently lost a loved one or will soon, we will conduct a phone conference with you to help guide and walk you through this journey. We are, and will continue to be, 100% dedicated to our families with the very best service and quality available in our surrounding community.
When you call to schedule a time that is convenient for you, we will ask that you use this page as an agenda for your phone conference with us.
There are various items that need to be discussed during the phone conference. We have categorized them into six groups:
- Information Needed
Decisions You Will Need To Make
- Statistical information
- Social security number
- Cemetery information
- Family contact information
- Life insurance policy information
- Click here to complete vital statistic details: Arrangement Conference Form
- This information is required to begin the documentation and death certificate process
Selections for the Service
- Casket Burial or Cremation?
- Which cemetery for the burial of the casket or urn?
- Would you like a private viewing (limited to 10 family members)?
- Would you like a private graveside (limited to 45 family members)?
- Would you like a private memorial service (limited to 45 family members)?
- Would you like a public Celebration of Life at a later date?
- Will you have your pastor officiate the service or would you like us to find a celebrant?
- Any special music
- Merchandise selections
- Would you like a “Zoom Code” so other friends and family can participate and view the service?
- Would you like to publish an obituary in selected newspapers
- Select Burial or Cremation Package: We will forward pricing to you when you call to schedule the Arrangement Conference
- Cremation Urns: View Cremation Urns & Caskets
- Casket Selection: View Caskets
- Burial Vault Selection: View Vaults
- Floral Selections: Casket Spray or Urn Surround
- Cash Advances: Death Certificates, Honorariums for pastor, musicians, Obituary run in newspapers, Cemetery Charges (open/close grave), Tent & Equipment, Death Date Lettering (on existing monument), etc.
Things You Need To Bring To Funeral Home
- We will create all necessary documents that will need the buyer’s signature and email them to you for electronic signature.
- Embalming Authorization (if applicable)
- Authorization for Cremation (if applicable)
- Insurance Assignment (if paying with assignment of policy)
- Final Contract
- Death Certificate Proof
- Clothing: undergarments, clothing, jewelry:
- Veteran Discharge papers if applicable (you may fax or email a copy)
- Life Insurance Policy if paying with assignment
- Payment by check or cash if not paying over the phone with credit card. If you need to apply for financing Click Here
If you are bringing any of these items to the funeral home, please call us to ensure someone will be present when you arrive. Once you arrive, please call us or pick up the phone by the front door and someone will come outside to receive these items.
IMPORTANT MESSAGE: Due to the pandemic and the restrictions set forth by the county, we are not allowed to have more than 45 family members attend any indoor event. Restrictions may differ in the county a service held. All guests must remain a minimum of 6 feet from each other at all times. If a guest is coughing, sneezing, or has a fever they must exit the event. The safety and health of your family and ours is of the utmost importance.